The volunteers of Inner City Youth Opportunities are a vital part of the organization and have been a major support over the last twenty-three years. With their support, ICYO can continue making a positive difference in the lives of inner city children.
For this very reason, Inner City Youth Opportunities formed Youth Boosters. Youth Boosters is a group of dedicated volunteers who continually devote their time to ICYO through:
- teaching tennis during the summer tennis camp
- homework assistance and tutoring at the after-school program
- helping in the after-school computer lab
- helping with a writer’s club
- chaperoning youth at social, cultural and sports field trips
- helping with fundraising ideas and events
- helping with graphic design and the ICYO newsletter
- helping with arts and crafts for holidays and summer tennis camp
Volunteering is one of the best ways to have first – hand knowledge of Inner City Youth Opportunities and how its programs work to help inner city children. Join Youth Boosters and network with other dedicated people to help our youth go from “Struggling Students to Successful Students” and to become good citizens
If you are interested in volunteering please call us at 513-731-7312 or send an email to Jeanne Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org.